Friday, January 23, 2009

Weight Change Update 1.23.09

We are at 213.5 and we have been up a bit since the last post due to my trip to Jacksonville, FL to speak to the PGA and now I am back on track. On that trip I had time to kill in the hotel and downed an entire can of almonds before I noticed that I had consumed over 800 calories in two days in the hotel just on these snacks. I will pay more attention next time. Gotta remember to read the calories.

I found that exercising on trips is a key. I have only missed one day on my cardio since Jan 1. I am proud of that. I am still on track even with the hiccup in Jacksonville but I need to continue to stay focused. I still cannot tell that I have lost any weight and the last few times on the scales left me searching for patience.

I am solid with my Directive Affirmations and in logging my calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment